Celebrate the opening of your new favourite beauty haven, MECCA, by checking out these amazing top picks.
1. Angela Caglia – La Vie En Rose Face Roller
A great addition to boost your skincare routine. Made from real rose-quartz, this face roller promotes lymphatic drainage, improves circulation, boosts skin elasticity and stimulates cell turnover.
2. Byredo – Velvet Haze EDP
A beautiful blend of patchouli and musk, this soothing scent is reminiscent of sunny California in the 60s.
3. LE LABO – AnOther 13 EDP
Created in collaboration with the editor-in-chief of AnOther Magazine, Jefferson Hack, this fragrance is incredibly unique and hypnotic, created using earthy botanicals.
4. NARS – Atomic Blonde Eye and Cheek Palette
Grace, power and natural beauty are encompassed in this limited-edition eye and cheek palette.
5. Sam McKnight – Cool Girl Barely There Texture Mist
Achieve perfectly ‘done, undone’ looks with easy with this texturising mist, helping you look your best, effortlessly.
6. Sam McKnight – Easy-Up Do Texture Spray
Boasting a natural looking hold and texture, this spray locks your hair in style for the perfect updo.
7. Sam McKnight – Modern Hairspray Mist
Flexible and lightweight, this mist adds volume and texture to your hair and brushes out with no hassle.
8. Sam McKnight – Lazy Girl Dry Shampoo
Refresh your style and add volume and body to hair with this gorgeously scented dry shampoo.
9. Sol de Janeiro – Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
A cult-favourite – this cream is well known for body-firming, skin tightening powers and incredibly addictive scent.
10. STILA – Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow: Kitten
This shimmer-infused liquid shadow adds a sweet reflective sheen to the eyes, drawing the spotlight to your eyelids.