Everyone loves pizza, so to celebrate the delicious mouthwatering morsel here is an easy to follow recipe for a perfect pizza.
- 1 Pizza Base
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup Dairyworks 3 cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 100g prosciutto
- 1 handful of rocket leaves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Prepare pizza base on an oven tray.
- Add tomato paste, Dairyworks 3 cheese and cherry tomatoes.
- Place in oven and grill at 200 degrees Celsius for 10-15 mins or until cheese has completely melted and pizza base is cooked.
- Remove from oven and add strips of prosciutto, rocket and finish with a balsamic glaze. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Voila! A perfect pizza to enjoy.