Mark your calendars! BACARDÍ is treating partygoers to a night of mojitos, lively music and colourful tuk-tuks to transport you around town.
In celebration of self-expression and doing what moves you, a fleet of eight colourful tuk-tuks will transport revellers to participating bars across Auckland to be treated to a menu of BACARDI-based cocktails. The Mojito Motos will pick up and drop off partygoers from participating venues and will be available in Ponsonby Road, Britomart and the Viaduct.
Moto stops will also pop-up in designated areas, serving as pick up spots for those wanting to keep the party moving. A range of prizes can also be won in all the participating bars.
- 28th – 30th November 2019
- 4th – 7th December 2019
- Revelry – 106 Ponsonby Road
- Wynyard Pavilion – 17 Jellicoe Street, North Wharf
- Holey Moley – 204 Quay Street
- Mr Murdoch’s – Level 1 16 Fort Street
- Talulah – The rooftop of The Chamberlain, 120 Quay Street, Britomart
An additional Moto Stop will be found at Liquor King Ponsonby, 254 Ponsonby Road.