Struggling to sleep? Keeping these plants in your room could help improve your sleep and make you more refreshed…
- Aloe Vera produces lots of oxygen at night, and is very low maintenance (don’t worry, we forget to water too).
- Jasmine has a soft, sweet fragrance and reduces anxiety, so you wake more refreshed and productive.
- English Ivy reduces airbourne feces and mould, so it can reduce allergies and improve health. English Ivy is another low-maintenance plant, and grows long tendrils so looks fab hung from a basket.
- Research found Gardenia can reduce anxiety as much as valium, but they need lots of indirect sunlight and attention.
- Golden Pothos is the perfect plant for city-dwellers, it removes formaldehyde and benzene from the air, so you will breathe less toxins.