GHIOTTI LOCKDOWN PIZZA CHALLENGE 2020
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
INTRODUCTION: While in lockdown, Ghiotti invites you to submit your most delicious and creative pizza recipe to participate in the GHIOTTI LOCKDOWN PIZZA CHALLENGE while we are in COVID-19 lockdown.
TO ENTER: Make your own pizza creation, take a photo and upload to Instagram or facebook and be in to win a Ghiotti Hamper valued at $300.00.
Entries Close 30 April 2020
Winner Announced 10 May 2020
A panel of judges from European Foods Ltd will judge the winning pizza.
For Ghiotti’s Lockdown Pizza Challenge there will be one winner who will receive a Ghiotti hamper valued at $300.00. This will be delivered to the winner’s address.
WINNER will also be announced on www.fennecandfriends.co.nz
This contest is sponsored by European Foods Ltd
ELIGIBILITY: Ghiotti Lockdown Pizza Challenge is open to all with the following exceptions.
The following individuals are not eligible to enter: employees, contractors, directors, shareholders and officers of European Foods Ltd, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, suppliers, web design, advertising, fulfilment, judging and contest agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfilment and execution of Ghiotti Lockdown Pizza Challenge, and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same households of each such individual.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: As conditions of entry into this contest, and by entering a submission, entrant warrants and represents that the submission:
- a) is original and has been legally created;
- b) does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- c) has not been published or distributed previously in any media;
- d) Entrant represents that he/she/they own all rights to the Submission. Entrant further represents and warrants that the Entrant has obtained permission from each person whose name and/or picture (“Likeness”) is included in the Submission, and that such person(s) have granted Entrant all necessary rights to use the person’s Likeness as described in these rules, and that Entrant can make written copies of such permissions available to the Sponsor upon request. Sponsor’s determination as to whether the Submission potentially violates the rights of any third party is final;
- e) By entering a submission, entrant irrevocably grants sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), the Entrant’s Submission, including, but not limited to, the ingredients and cooking methods contained therein (in each case, as submitted or as edited/modified in any way by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion), as well as to use Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph (collectively, “Likeness”), and/or statements regarding his/her participation in this Contest (with or without using the Entrant’s name) in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, and without additional compensation or approval from the Entrant or any other party. Entrant waives intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor’s use of the Submission and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor and Organiser for the use of the Submission or Entrant’s Likeness or statements.
Please note the following:
All Submissions must be in English and may not refer to any company/brand or food or beverage brands.
The maximum file size for photo file uploaded to the website is 5MB. Photo file(s) must be provided in a JPEG file format.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by sponsor or contest parties resulting from any user’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload any information in connection with participating in the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the sponsor or contest parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Website; unauthorised human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorised tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. Sponsor and contest parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the website. Use of website is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and the contest parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the contest, use of the website or the download of any information from the website. By participating in the contest, the entrant releases sponsor and contest parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Entrant’s participation in the contest. By accepting a prize in the contest, winners agree that the sponsor and contest parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor and contest parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the contest is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
Choice of Law: Contest is governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Any dispute arising from the contest shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand. With respect to any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to this contest, the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts of New Zealand.
Fennec & Friends e-Zine
Review Publishing Co Ltd,
20 Augustus Terrace, Parnell, Auckland.
T: +64 9 304 0142