An exciting collaboration just landed! Vans teamed up with Nickelodeon’s beloved cartoon, SpongeBob SquarePants, with a wide range of new kicks, apparel and accessories fit for fans of all ages.
Key pieces from the Vans x SpongeBob SquarePants collection include:
• Old Skool checkerboard emblazoned quarter panel featuring SpongeBob and his loyal pet snail, Gary, hidden amongst the checks, and finished with a leather yellow Sidestripe and “Off The Wall” written in a font that is synonymous with the beloved animated series.
• Imaginaaation short sleeve tee that pays homage to the season three episode that depicts SpongeBob and Patrick as they use their creativity to play with an empty box.
• Airbrush Woven long sleeve tee highlighting the characters and cartoon elements of Bikini Bottom.
• Best Buddies Hoodie with custom Vans “Off The Wall” graphic inspired by each character down the sleeve.
• Jump Out Crew Tie Dye Tee depicts SpongeBob leaping for joy.
• Patrick Star receives his very own mini backpack silhouette that is complemented by Vans iconic checkerboard pattern.
Vans will also partner with fashion designer, Sandy Liang, who has been a long-time fan of the celebrated animated series since her childhood. Sandy, who started her eponymous label of ready-to-wear clothing, jewellery and accessories inspired by her NYC upbringing, nostalgia, and humour, has partnered with Vans to deliver a capsule collection that interprets iconic elements from the television show that have been illustrated by Sandy to provide a fashion-forward take on SpongeBob SquarePants.