Disney+ Day kicks off global celebration with week-long promotions! Disney+ Day celebrates the launch of the premium streaming service two years ago.
The Walt Disney Company announced new company-wide promotions and additional content premiering this Friday to kick off the celebration of the Disney+ global community. To thank fans for their support over the past two years, Disney+ subscribers can enjoy special benefits including additional time at Disney Parks around the world, shopDisney deals, access to fan-favourite content, exclusive first-looks on platform, and more. For those looking to join the Disney+ community, starting today through Monday, November 15, new and eligible returning subscribers can get their first month of Disney+ for $1.99.
“Since launching two years ago, Disney+ has captured the hearts and imaginations of audiences around the world with its best-in-class originals and robust library of beloved films and series,” said Kareem Daniel, Chairman, Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution. “With Disney+ Day, we are creating an unparalleled experience for our subscribers as only The Walt Disney Company can.”
Disney+ subscribers will also be treated to exclusive on-platform specials from Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, and other surprise sneak peeks.
Additional new and beloved fan-favourite content will make its Disney+ streaming debuts on November 12, including:
- A new documentary titled “The Making of Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles” about Billie Eilish’s recent Disney+ cinematic concert experience.
- “Marvel Assembled: The Making of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings,” a docu-special chronicling the creation of the recent Marvel Studios’ theatrical release.
- “Marvel Studios Legends: Hawkeye,” an episode that revisits all of Hawkeye’s epic moments from the MCU in preparation for the upcoming Disney+ Original Series.
- The live-action/animated musical fantasy romantic comedy film “Enchanted” from 2007, starring Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey.
- All episodes of “Fancy Nancy” season 3, which will launch day and date with its premiere on Disney Junior in the US.
These titles join previously announced Disney+ Day premieres including:
- Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
- Jungle Cruise
- Home Sweet Home Alone
- Olaf Presents
- Ciao Alberto
- The Simpsons in Plusaversary
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum
- Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett
- Marvel Studios’ 2021 Disney+ Day Special