If you’re stuck trying to find Christmas presents, TheMarket.com is the place to go for a lifestyle-focused online shopping experience. It offers a range of products from over 1,500 brands and here are our top 10 Christmas gift options.
1. Apple Airpods 2nd Gen with Wireless Charging Case is the perfect gift for that person in your life who is always borrowing your earphones. These earphones will connect to your smartphone with Bluetooth, designed with voice control you can command it to switch between listening to music and answering calls.
2. If you’re stuck looking for something for a special man in your life, the Sony Bluetooth Speaker is a no brainer. Compact yet powerful, this wireless speaker provides an in-depth, punchy sound and battery life of 16 hours.
3. The Market has a category for children’s gifts under $20, which is perfect if you want to buy a toy but don’t want to spend an excessive amount of money. Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty Orangesicle is cheap and entertaining, what kid doesn’t want to spend hours playing with orange cream scented putty?
4. The XboxOne X Console is a natural choice. Although it is slightly on the higher price range, the XboxOne X has more power than any other console, which means you can immerse yourself in the true 4K gaming experience. I bet a lot of teenage boys are expecting to open an Xbox on Christmas day (hint, hint!).
5. Looking for something to do this summer with friends and family? The Market has you sorted with the Torpedo7 Astro 2 Person Towable Tube. For endless summer fun, the Torpedo7 can inflate onsite and take two people on the ride of their lives.
6. Stocking stuffers can be difficult to ace, but the Mi Goals Get It Done Notebook will stop you from procrastinating and start taking action in the following New Year. It comes in a range of colours which means it’s suitable for everyone.
7. Blending Sponges are an excellent option for the makeup gurus in your life. It comes in a set of colourful sponges to leave you with a flawless finish, leaving you feeling glamorous and fabulous.
8. Starting school or travelling, the Fjallraven Kanken Backpack is designed to fit for comfortable, ergonomic wear. The bag can be carried in two ways and comes in a range of colours with a leather detailing. This basic design looks sleek and trendy.
9. With the growing trend of sustainability, Farmers Market Bag is a great alternative to using plastic bags at the supermarket. Made from organic cotton and mixed mesh, this bag is biodegradable and super practical.
10. Secret Santa is supposed to be obscure and cheeky, and Cat Butts is both of those things. A set of hilarious magnets, there’s a bonus hairball piece too!). For cat-lovers or for an office Christmas party, this gift will make a lot of people happy (or annoyed).