The expansive property where K-Pop icons BTS stayed during the filming of HYBE (reality show), IN THE SOOP BTS ver. Season 2 is now on Airbnb for an overnight stay for the first time – Sounds like a trip over to Korea is needed now more than ever!
Guests will get the chance to find a moment of peace in the lush countryside of PyeongChang, South Korea – just as the seven members did while enjoying everyday life and resting on the original content.
During the second season of IN THE SOOP BTS, the band members experienced leisurely moments and reconnected with nature amidst their busy schedules. Guests will stay at the property, which is a part of a more significant estate, and relive their favourite IN THE SOOP BTS moments, such as:
- Reading books in the study like RM or relaxing, Jin-style, on the unicorn-shaped float in the home’s pool
- Finding creative inspiration and strumming guitars like SUGA, snapping selfies with a Polaroid like j-hope or painting on a canvas as V does
- For more high-energy entertainment, weight training like Jimin, flying high on a trampoline like Jung Kook or bouncing a ball on the basketball court like Bam, Jung Kook’s dog
About the stay
The one-night stay* on August 29 for only $7** – a nod to the band’s seven members – will immerse two lucky guests in the various elements the K-pop group personally enjoyed during their time on the property only a few months ago, including:
- Some of the same furniture and amenities that appeared on the show so guests can truly channel the lifestyle of BTS
- A karaoke machine, sound system and all of BTS’s hit tracks and albums, including “Permission to Dance”, “Butter”, and their just-released album, Proof
- Specially catered dishes like charcoal grilled Korean beef (which the band referred to as “the best taste in the universe” in the show), tteokbokki, or simmered rice cakes. Plus egg tarts produced by Bang & Bakers, currently served at HYBE INSIGHT, HYBE’s music museum.
How to book
Guests can request to book this stay on Tuesday, August 2 from 11 AM KST (Monday, August 1 at 10 PM ET) at airbnb.com/inthesoopbts. Guests are responsible for their travel to and from PyeongChang, South Korea. Round trip car transportation will be provided for the 20-minute journey from KTX PyeongChang station to the IN THE SOOP BTS property.
While only one overnight stay will be offered, there will be an opportunity to check out the IN THE SOOP BTS property while staying at other listings near the property soon.
Those hoping to stay in the IN THE SOOP BTS ver. ‘Pyeongchang’ Filming Location should note that this stay’s rules require following applicable local regulations and guidelines as well as Airbnb’s COVID-19 Safety Practices, which will include wearing a mask and practising social distancing when required by local laws or policies. Staff will comply with local rules and guidelines while on-site and abide by the five-step enhanced cleaning process.