The perfect snack for on the go, or to have while you’re watching Friends on Netflix.
Nut clusters have been a popular healthy snack for many Kiwi’s, and Fresh Life has come to the rescue to give us a quick and easy recipe to create a yummy and healthy snack.
If you’re a TV show snacker like me, then you’ll absolutely love these!
Recipe supplied by the lovely team at Fresh Life.
- 1x large egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Fresh Life cashew nuts
- 1 cup Fresh Life macadamias
- 1 cup Fresh Life walnuts
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees celsius fan bake. In a mixing bowl, whisk or beat the egg white with an electric whisk until it reaches soft peaks.
- To the egg whites, add the vanilla and Fresh Life cashews, macadamias and walnuts. Gently stir until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sugars, then scatter over the nut mixture. Stir well to coat, then gently scatter the mixture onto a lined baking tray.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes, then stir and place back into the oven for a further 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Once baked, leave to cool completely on the baking tray, then transfer to an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place for up to 4 days