With the move to Alert Level 1, organisers are excited to announce the rescheduling of this year’s Winetopia Auckland event to 30 – 31 October.
If you already have a ticket, please hold onto it – it will be valid for your relevant session. If you can’t make it then please contact partners ticket directly on 0508 484 253for assistance.
Wellington dates will be announced via Facebook and on the Winetopia website from next week.
There will be more than 50 wineries descending on each city with hundreds of premium wines, dozens of talks and masterclasses, great live music and an extra special pop-up restaurant in each city.
Every ‘Ridiculously Good Value’ General Admission ticket gets you:
- entry into one session of Winetopia
- 5 wine tasting tokens (valued at $10)
- Spiegelau wine glass (worth $20)
- loads of free ‘Share a Glass’ talks, some with complimentary tastings
- hear from Masters of Wine, famous faces and the Winetopia live band – music that never disappoints (revealed soon)
For more information and tickets visit winetopia.co.nz