Nothing beats a good brownie, but this really takes the…well, brownie. Peanut Butter & Jelly Brownies using Whittaker’s brand new block!
Check out the recipe below!
Share your creations, or your best brownie recipe on our Facebook or Instagram page!
Whittaker’s Peanut Butter & Jelly Brownies
PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 30 mins
¾ cup dark cocoa
2 ½ cup brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 ½ cups flour
150g Whittaker’s Peanut Butter & Jelly Block
(you will need 3 rows of Jelly and 3 rows of Peanut Butter)
¼ cup Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
¼ cup Boysenberry jam or jelly
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan bake.
- Grease and a line a baking tine (we used a 20cm x 30cm tin)
- Melt the butter and cocoa. Once melted, add the brown sugar.
- Quickly beat in the eggs one at a time
- Mix in the flour and pour into the tin.
- Chop up the rows of Peanut Butter and Jelly block carefully into individual squares (keep each half separate and ensure the filling remains encased in each square ). Alternating between Jelly and Peanut butter, push the squares evenly into the brownie, so that the brownie batter covers each.
- Dollop the batter with the peanut butter and jelly. Run a small knife through the batter in vertical and horizontal lines until you create a swirled, marbled pattern.
- Bake for ~30 minutes or until firm around the edges.
- When cool, cut into squares.