Summer entertaining begins with the perfect cheese platter. So make sure your platter has the ultimate wow-factor with this easy how to guide below by @kitchenoftreats.
1 pouch Whittaker’s Cocoa Pods
3-4 varieties Cheese (Camembert/Brie, Gouda, Blue, Cheddar etc)
1 tub Fruit paste
2-3 varieties Crackers (or sliced baguette)
3-5 varieties Summer fruit (strawberries, blueberries, grapes, sliced pear, pomegranate)
Cured meats (prosciutto & salami)
Nuts (almonds, peanuts, cashews)
1. Begin by placing your wrapped cheeses down on the board.
2. Place your bowls for blueberries, olives and dips. When you are happy with your placement, fill the bowls and unwrap the cheese and place back in position (you can chop the cheeses in slices/wedges to add a bit of variety).
3. Place any larger items to ‘anchor’ the platter, like grape bunches and comb honey.
4. Add your crackers, placing them in groups around the board.
5. Place the last items such as prosciutto & salami, strawberries, pear, pomegranate etc.
6. Fill in any gaps with Whittaker’s Cocoa Pods® and nuts, and pop on cheese knives and serving utensils.