While us Kiwi’s are stuck in Level 2 (Level 2.5 in Auckland), AREA15 in Las Vegas is hyped up for its new entertainment, retail and dining destination that is 40,000 square feet including indoor and outdoor spaces. The extraordinary interior of art, technology and design will blow your mind.
The captivating entertainment area is available for bookings of 50 people or less due to the current public-health guidelines but bookings for events up to 5,500 people will be made available later in time.
Being the world’s first purpose-built experiential entertainment complex, close to the Las Vegas Strip, the immense area offers live events, activations, art installations and much more! Versatile and one-of-a-kind – this is the place to be to create unforgettable memories.
EVENT AND MEETING PLANNER FAST FACTS
A-Lot – outdoor event space
- 32,454 square feet
- Capacity – up to 3,500 people
- 10-foot perimeter wall for privacy
- Ability to tent completely or outfit with whole or partial sunshade
The Portal – indoor event space
- 6,584 square feet
- Capacity – up to 906 people
- Access to the green room
- Professional-grade audio
- Lighting and sound package
- 360-degree floor-to-ceiling projection mapping technology throughout the entire room
Sanctuary – a circular bamboo volcano structure
- 1,963 square feet
- Capacity – up to 108 people
- Designed by Balinese design firm, IBUKU Studio. This intimate setting is perfect for weddings and receptions, providing a space like no other in Las Vegas – or the world.
Additional available event spaces:
- The SPINE – AREA15’s backbone, filled with unique art installations and immersive activations
- Art Island – a curated collection of outdoor, festival-inspired art installations just outside of AREA15
All AREA15 event spaces will have access to:
- State-of-the-art green room
- Full-service catering kitchen
- Ample back-of-house storage
- More than 800 free parking spaces and easy ride-share access