The Land Rover NZ Polo Open 2017 is fast approaching, and if the unspoken dress code has you flummoxed don’t panic – we have curated our top picks so you’re ready for Fashion in the Field.
- Wear a fascinator (save that for the races)
- Strap on your highest stilettos, they’re very impractical for divot stomping
- Take your whole handbag, a pretty clutch with a few essentials will suffice!
- Wear a wide brimmed hat – you’ll be comfortable and chic!
- Wear white, soft colours, or a pretty floral pattern
- Make the most of the opportunity to accessorise; a silk scarf, pearl earrings or red lips are polo-appropriate.
- Wear chunky heels, wedges or flats