You read that right. It may sound complicated, but rest assured, this is the easiest fancy meal you’ll ever make.
The team at Magills has provided us with this mouth-watering pulled beef ragu with pasta recipe and we couldn’t be more excited. So, read up and get ready to make the best pasta dish ever.
Recipe courtesy of Magills.
- Magills slow-cooked Pulled Beef
- Fresh Tagliatelle or Pappardelle pasta
- Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 large carrot diced
- 400gm tin diced Italian Tomatoes
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, sauté the onions, diced carrots and garlic in a little olive oil until
softened and just starting to brown.
- In a small bowl, mix together the concentrated beef stock paste with the hot water to loosen.
- To the pan, add the tin of tomatoes, wine, sugar, vinegar and the dissolved stock. Stir to combine and gently simmer 8-10 mins to reduce and thicken the sauce.
- Add the Magills Pulled Beef, stir to combine and simmer one or two minutes to heat the beef, season with salt and pepper to taste and turn off heat to allow flavours to develop. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil and cook pasta as per cooking instructions.
- Drain pasta, toss with a little olive oil to avoid pasta sticking together and place in individual pasta bowls or on a large Italian style family sized platter.
- Top with the Magill’s Beef Ragu sauce, a sprinkle of fresh parmesan and a scattering of fresh parsley and serve!
OH so delish, so what are you waiting for – get to it!