Be winter ready with a rich source of vitamins and minerals! Green smoothies are a great way to incorporate leafy greens into your diet – and they’re tasty to boot!
This recipe uses the new powerhouse kitchen performer from Braun – the PowerBlend 9 Jug.
GREEN POWER SMOOTHIE
Serves 4 smoothies (approx. 240 ml each)
- 80 ml water
- 30 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 navel orange, peeled (120 g)
- 1 kiwi, peeled (90 g)
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted (110 g)
- ½ banana (50 g)
- 1 small cucumber, unpeeled and halved (75 g)
- ½ green apple, cored (85 g)
- 40-50 g baby spinach or kale
- 145 g frozen pineapple
- 145 g frozen mango
- Sprinkle of pumpkin seeds
- Sprinkle of flaked coconut
- Place all the ingredients from the water to the frozen mango into the jug in the same order listed as above.
- Attach the lid and select the smoothie program then choose your desired texture from the dial: smooth, medium or coarse.
- Pour into a glass and top with optional serving selections.