• Fruit; berries such as strawberries, blueberries, and
½ sliced apple, skin on
• ½ orange, rind on, seeds removed sliced
• 3-4 Tbsp organic brown sugar or organic cane sugar
• ¾ cup orange juice, plus more to taste
• ⅓ cup brandy, plus more to taste
• 750ml dry Spanish red wine. Choose a fruity, full bodied wine.
• Ice to chill
Add apples, oranges and sugar to a large pitcher and muddle.
Add orange juice and brandy and muddle again to combine.
Add red wine and stir to mix, adjust to taste adding either more sugar, juice or brandy as desired. Stir to combine.
Add ice and stir. Chill.
Serve over ice, garnish.