smartfabric facemasks stems from a long tradition of providing high value/high-quality products, services and technology to the apparel and fashion markets and has developed and designed the very best in high-value high-quality face masks and accessories for the New Zealand market.
The parent company, Identity Solutions Ltd (also known as Identity’s) has been trading since 1992 has proud New Zealand history supporting the fashion and clothing industries. By bringing together insights and innovation from the world’s greatest designers, manufacturers and high-tech material suppliers, we produce innovative and safe face masks that offer superior user benefits.
Its what’s behind smartfabric masks and its design that sets them apart from most other face masks. The re-useable masks offer a choice of interchangeable or built-in filter options, fit customisation choices that make them super smart and so comfortable to wear and breathe so you’ll forget you’re wearing one.
“We searched around the world to get the very best ideas and put these into our five different models (live, work, biz, study and staysmart options) that suit the broad range of Kiwi needs, whether at work, in life or play,” said Owner, Simon Wall.
The smartfabric machine washable range unique features include:
• smartfabric material – scientifically researched outer layers delivering comfort, durability and wearability
• Model choice and ear/neck options – their lanyard options or alternative ear loop/grommets offer significantly better fit and wearability across a wide range of work and lifestyle environments
• SILVERGUARD filters – their unique filter options using scientifically proven silver to neutralise and kill bacteria and viruses (including coronavirus)
• Shape – their distinctive shape (parrot) means comfort, ease of use (talking, breathing), protection through extended particle capture, resulting in superior lifestyle performance
• Customisation – they offer stock items but also a full custom order option to enable organisations to make their own fashion statement.
Bringing craft, art and technology together that supports a modern and changing world with credibility you can trust. Whether custom or buy now we distribute to both wholesale and direct customers and provide significant discounts for volume orders.
smartfabric masks are NOT medical devices and are not guaranteed to prevent virus transmission. Masks should be worn in conjunction with applicable safe distancing and regular hand washing measures. When using a mask avoid touching your face with your hands.
* Branded mask image is a ‘mock-up only’ and the logo’s shown are the property of the registered owner.