Here in New Zealand, we’ve got some of the most breath-taking landscapes and natural wonders in the world. What better to complement these than beautiful hotels which fit into the picturesque landscape? We’ve listed a few of our faves to keep on your radar…
- The Langham, Auckland – Want to live like a rockstar (and lunch like a Real Housewife of Auckland)? The Langham is their go-to…lurking by the pool might get you a glimpse of Beiber.
- QT Museum Wellington – This fabled hotel is an interior decorator’s dream, with a mish-mash of styles and art on every surface.
- Hotel DeBretts, Auckland – Subtle yet stylish interiors and a killer bar and restaurant make DeBretts an established Auckland institution.
- Villa Del Lago, Queenstown – With views right across the lake and onto the mountains Villa Del Lago is the perfect base for Queenstown adventures.
- Huka Lodge, Taupo – Huka Lodge is the height of Kiwi luxury, and their extensive list of packages cater to guests every need.