Creamy kimchi pasta? Before you run away, stay and hear us out! We’ve tried it, and we guarantee you’ll end up with a sparkling clean plate back if you serve it. Yes, it’ll get you (and your family) licking the plate clean.
It’s time to add this creamy goodness into your recipe book because it’s super easy to make and it’ll definitely impress your fam, or you could pack this deliciousness up and serve it at your next picnic!
This recipe makes 2 portions
- 180g Spaghetti
- 6 Mushrooms – sliced
- 300ml Cream
- Half an onion – chopped
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 cloves of Garlic – minced
- 1 generous hand full (or more) of Kimchi
- 4 strips of Bacon – chopped
- Cheese (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut up the mushrooms, onion, garlic, put them aside to use later.
- Pan-fry the bacon until cooked and chop into smaller strips.
- Pour boiled water into a pot, add a pinch of salt and cook the spaghetti and drain.
- In a pan, add some cooking oil, and fry the onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the mushroom, kimchi, cooked spaghetti, stir and mix well.
- Add in cream, butter and for that extra creamy taste, shred in some of your favourite cheese.
- Switch up the toppings, we used mushroom and bacon, but the options are limitless.
- You could skip the salt completely and just add more kimchi and cheese for a fuller flavour.