Part of globally renowned health resort, Chiva-Som’s, wellness cuisine concept, this creamy chickpeas hummus is served with cruciferous vegetables and mixed ground nuts, packed with delicious flavour and nutritional goodness. This simple dish can be assembled in moments and is the perfect choice for when you want a deliciously rewarding, yet highly nutritious meal.
From the smooth chickpea hummus to the light chimichurri, be sure to give this dish a go!
NOTE: Gluten-free, contains nuts, Vegan
- 4g Dukkah
- 50g Cauliflower, cooked and cut into small piece
- 3g Fresh red radish, thinly sliced/ 5 pcs
- 5g Baby carrot, peeled cooked /1 pc
- 20g Cabbage, cooked then rolled and cut into small bite size pieces/ 3 rolls
- 20g Purple cabbage, cooked then rolled and cut into small bite size pieces/ 3 rolls
- 15g Baby Chinese cabbage, cooked then rolled and cut into small bite size pieces/ 3 rolls
- 20g Cherry tomatoes, cut crosswise/ 2 tomatoes
- 50g Hummus
- 500g Chickpeas, cooked
- 50g Tahini
- 20g Lemon juice
- 20g Olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 3g Cumin
- 4x Ice cubes
In a blender, add cooked chickpeas, lime juice, olive oil, salt and cumin and blend while adding the ice cubes one by one until smooth. Add tahini and blend again and mix well. Rest in the refrigerator overnight before use.
- 12g Chimichurri
- 20g Parsley, finely chopped
- 100g Shallot, finely chopped
- 10g Garlic, finely chopped
- 75g Coconut cider vinegar
- 2g Black pepper, powder
- 2g Salt
- 75g Olive oil
Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl, while serving add the parsley.
- To serve: place hummus on the plate.
- Arrange prepared vegetables nicely on the hummus.
- Pour the Chimichurri on the hummus
- Dukkah can be served separately in a small container.