Chocolatey squares with crunchy hokey pokey pieces are for sure a heavenly snack for those who have a sweet tooth. These chocolate slices are easy to make and a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
Whittaker’s Hokey Pokey Crunch Slice
PREP TIME: 45 mins
COOK TIME: 0 mins
- 100g butter
- 1 tin (395g) sweetened condensed milk
- 140g Whittaker’s 50% Dark chocolate
- 250g plain sweet biscuits crushed (we used superwine)
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 250g Block Whittaker’s Hokey Pokey Crunch Chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil (optional)
- Grease and line a 20×30 cm slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the butter, sweetened condensed milk and dark chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in short increments until melted. Mix until smooth.
- Add the crushed biscuits, coconut and cocoa powder and mix together well.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared tin, pressing down firmly.
- Melt the Hokey Pokey Crunch and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl until just melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the slice and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into small squares and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Don’t forget to check out the other Whittaker’s Hokey Pokey recipes: