Here’s your quick how-to for the perfect Winter Salad!
Bulgur & Cranberry Fig Salad
• Fresh Figs
• 100g bulgur wheat
• ½ cup dried cranberries, chopped
• 1 cup carrots, coarse grate or thin slice
• 2-3 Tbps fresh chopped coriander
• 1 Tbps roasted sesame seeds
• 3 Tbps chopped pecans
• 2 Tbps pomegranate concentrate plus drizzle to serve
WHERE DO I START?
1. Soak the bulgur wheat for 4-5 hours until it swells and softens.
2. Mix the bulgur with other salad ingredients.
3. Half the figs and scoop out the flesh. Add the flesh to the salad ingredients.
4. Place the two fig halves on the plate, heap on the salad, sprinkle with pomegranate
seeds and drizzle concentrate.