Yes, that’s right, March is swooping in and a quarter of the year has already gone by!
March is the perfect time to attend some amazing local events. Fennec has you covered with our top picks for events that are happening around you this March, you’ll never be bored!
- MARCH 4-7th: Auckland Lantern Festival
Celebrate Chinese New Year at the Auckland Lantern Festival located on the Captain Cook and Marsden Wharves!Entry is free, but is ticketed for crowd control. Click here to get your tickets.
- MARCH 5th: Sol3 Mio Wellington concert
The vocal trio, Sol3 Mio will be making their way to the Michael Fowler Centre in Wellington this March!$85.75. Get your tickets here.
- MARCH 6th, 7th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th: The America’s Cup races
The races can be viewed at the America’s Cup Race Village located at the Viaduct Marina at the heart of Auckland.Entry is free.
- MARCH 16th – 20th: Balloons Over Waikato
A must-do on the Waikato events calendar. Balloons Over Waikato is New Zealand’s premier hot air balloon festival.Entry is free.
- MARCH 27th: Auckland Craft Beer & Food Festival
Presented by SkyCity, Auckland’s Spark Arena will turn into New Zealand’s biggest urban beer garden!$45-90. Get your tickets here.
- MARCH 7th: North Canterbury Wine & Food Festival
Under the oaks at Glenmark Domain, the North Canterbury Wine and Food Festival is back for 2021. Celebrating New Zealand’s most-loved wine and food region.Free – $34.90. Get your tickets here.
- MARCH 12th – 14th: Grow Otautahi: The Christchurch Garden Festival
At the Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Grow Otautahi will showcase exhibition gardens, botanical displays, panel discussions, cooking demonstrations, entertainment and family activities.Entry is free.
- MARCH 20th: The Wiggles (Dunedin)
See Emma, Lachy, Simon and Anthony singing and dancing their way around New Zealand! They will make a stop in Dunedin’s Town Hall to entertain the kids this March!$39.90 – $106.10. Get your tickets here.
- MARCH 21st: Drax Project & Broods Presented by Corona
Two of New Zealand’s biggest acts will take centre stage at Coronet Peak in Queenstown.$80. Get your tickets here.