Need some dinner inspiration? Salmon is a popular seafood option that many love, so why not give this delicious Miso Glazed Salmon recipe a go?
Feeds 4 | Prep time: 10mins | Cook time: 10 mins
- SUNRICE LONG GRAIN MICROWAVE RICE
- 4 portions skinless salmon fillets (about 200g each)
- 1/4 cup white miso paste
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 3 teaspoons light soy
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 2 medium cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 300g sugar snap or snow peas
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onions
- Handful of picked coriander or parsley leaves
- Cook the SUNRICE MICROWAVE LONG GRAIN RICE following packet instructions.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Mix the miso, brown sugar, mirin, soy, ginger, garlic and water until combined and brush generously over each piece of salmon.
- Grill on 150 C on the second to top shelf of the oven for 8-10minutes, basting more miso on every couple of minutes, until the salmon is cooked through. At the same time bring a medium sauce pan of salted water to the boil.
- Blanch the sugar snap or snow peas and the broccolini for only a few seconds, then quickly run them under cold water so they stay nice and crisp.
- To serve, divide the meal into 4 portions. Microwave the remaining glaze in a small bowl for about 40 seconds and pour over the vegetables, then garnish with spring onions and coriander