Whip up something different using your Braun PowerBlend 9…
This feta dip is served perfectly with toasted pita chips or fresh cut vegetables.
SPICY WHIPPED FETA DIP
Makes about 1 cup
- 170 g feta cheese, at room temperature
- 70 g whole milk greek yogurt
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon (16 ml)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh mint or dill
- Sprinkling of ground sumac
- Lemon slices
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the yogurt and the softened feta into the jug. Attach the lid but remove the center measuring cup.
- Select the manual setting and start the speed on 1. While the blender is running, add the lemon zest and juice, garlic, olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper through the opening. Turn the speed to 9 or 10 and blend for another minute.
- Scrape down the sides and blend again for one more minute. The mixture should look light, whipped and airy. If it looks too thick, you can add a few drops of water.
- Serve immediately for best results and garnish with sliced lemon, fresh mint, a sprinkle of ground sumac or sesame seeds and a generous drizzle of olive oil.