Check out this delicious and easy meal guaranteed to have your guests asking for more this entertaining season.
- 4 big tomatoes (cleaned and emptied, 600 g)
- 240 g of Ghiotti’s Cow Pearls
- 50 g of Ghiotti Sicilian Olives
- 20 g of capers
- 80 g of stale bread without crust
- 10 basil leaves
- 30 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Peel, wash, dry and cut the cap off tomatoes. Empty them from seeds, salt and leave them to drip upside down.
- Cut the bread into cubes and toast it in a pan.
- Place Sicilian olives, capers (half finely chopped) and Cow Pearls in a bowl.
- Flavour the bowl content with olive oil, salt and chopped basil then add toasted bread.
- With the obtained mixture, stuff tomatoes. Complete the job with a trickle of oil.